The purpose of this event is to greet our friends and supporters. We will share updates on our work and focus on the following areas:
1) Employment Discrimination
2) Law Enforcement and challenges
3) Housing discrimination and Median
Wages racial gaps and the impact of inflation and recession.
4) The connection between Juneteenth and current racial disparities in Economics, Housing, Employment, Healthcare, Public Safety and Education.
5) Upcoming elections and voter registration and suppression.
6) The relationship between income and equity.
We'll see you there!
1050 E. 11th Street, #120
Austin, TX 78702
For frequent updates, visit the Facebook page of Austin NAACP President Nelson Linder!